15.04.2021 | Press release
Aingura IIoT is coordinating, as Chair, a Special Session on the 16th International Conference on “Soft Computing Models in Industrial and Environmental Applications” that will take place next 22-24th of September in Bilbao, Spain.
One of the biggest challenges in soft computing approaches related to modelling, diagnosis and prognosis solutions, applied to machines or structures, is the dynamic behavior given by their real-life operating conditions. This situation represents a complex phenomenon, where computational techniques in machine learning, computer science and some engineering disciplines need to overcome in order to guarantee acceptable performance. Such techniques, together with advanced control/management techniques, seek for establishing suitable operating conditions of the considered systems towards showing desired performance while handling with unexpected effects given by external disturbances, model mismatching and other sources of uncertainty. This session assesses the state-of-the-art of Artificial Intelligence methodologies and applications that address dynamic-based challenges: Concept drift, feature subset selection, high-speed data streams processing, algorithm computation efficiency, among others. The application field covers, but not limited to, condition monitoring, fault diagnosis detection, isolation and identification, energy management and advanced control systems.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 1st May 2021
- Acceptance notification: 17th May 2021
- Submission of revised papers: 10th June 2021
- Final version submission: 28th June 2021
- Payment Deadline: 1st July 2021
- Conference Dates: 22nd – 24th September 2021
- About the Special Session: http://2021.sococonference.eu/ss04/
- About the SOCO’21: http://2021.sococonference.eu/